New Success for AFSRA
18 April, 2012, Cairo, Egypt
Attended by more than 200 participants , the AFRSA Regional Anesthesia course held at Cairo, Egypt was a great success. The course faculty included Dr. Marie Hanna, Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Division of Obstetric/Regional anesthesia and acute Pain management at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, USA
- Introduction and overview, Ezzat Samy Aziz, FRCA, President AFSRA
- Evidence base practice in Regional Anaesthesia , Marie Hanna, USA
- The use of Ultrasound in the Trunk area for Acute and Chronic Pain Management, Hussien Nagi, UK
- Management of Acute Pain in Adults, Mona Hosny, UK
- Acute Pain Management in the 21st century, Marie Hanna , USA
AFSRA Inaugural Meeting, Cairo, 2011
On the 3rd of April 2011 , AFSRA has organized its inaugural conference in collaboration with the Egyptian Society of Anesthesiologists, bringing together more than 900 doctors from the region. The event marks the first time an international event in Regional Anesthesia has ever been held in Egypt, as well as the first time it’s ever been held in the African continent. The quality and content shared at AFSRA meeting was of great importance and highly informative. Dr. Vincent Chan, President of ASRA together with eminent speakers from the African continent provided state-of-the art lectures and shared in the meeting workshop highlighting recent advances in Regional Anesthesia.
Ezzat Samy Aziz, MBBCh, MD, FRCA, FCARCSI, MSc, DA(UK)
President of the AFSRA.
Mark your calender